Institut Pasteur du Cambodge (IPC) is seeking full time Clinical epidemiologist working on clinical research projects at the Epidemiology and Public Health Unit. Based in Phnom Penh, possibly short trips in provinces depending on projects.
- Language required: Khmer and English (or French)
- Place: in Phnom Penh
- Contract starting date: March 2019
- Contract end date : December 2020
- Master’s Degree in Epidemiology and/or Public Health
- Computer literacy : Stata, EpiData, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Proficiency in English and/or French
- Good team work, in communication, meticulous, autonomous
- Willing to travel
- Willing to learn
- Preferably Medical Doctor, Pharmacist or Nurse
Under the supervision of the head of epidemiology unit, and according to needs, the clinical epidemiologist will:
- Contribute to the design, management and evaluation of study protocols and health status questionnaires, sample selection and analysis.
- Plan and direct clinical research projects to investigate diseases, their preventive methods and/or treatments.
- Contribute to statistical analysis plans
- Provide statistical insight in the interpretation and discussion of study results
- Assist in formulation of progress reports and related documents
- Contribute to study reports, either by writing the report or helping unit members
- Perform epidemiological and statistical analyses on data and prepare results for review.
- Collaborate with Ministry of Health and global health partners on operational research projects
- Network with cross-sector experts to enhance study designs and projects
- Create and deliver case control, cohort, or cross sectional studies to identify the incidence, prevalence, or causes of human morbidity or mortality.
- Interpret results of research projects
- Maintain records and databases in collaboration with data managers and the statistician
The complete application file including a curriculum vitae with a recent photo, cover letter and salary expectation, copies of diplomas, work certificates if any, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – need to be sent to the Human Resources department, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: 092 777 665, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, #5 Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
Deadline March 10th, 2019