Institut Pasteur du Cambodge (IPC) is seeking one full time Data Manager working on clinical research projects at the Epidemiology and Public Health Unit. Based in Phnom Penh, possibly short trips in provinces depending on projects.
- Language required: Khmer and English (or French)
- Place: in Phnom Penh
- Contract starting date: March 2019
- Contract end date : December 2020
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required;
- Experience as data manager of health research studies is a plus;
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.);
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies;
- Must be able to clean data;
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills;
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment;
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.);
- Good working knowledge of English and/or French.
- Creating and enforcing policies for effective data management;
- Formulating management techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy and accuracy;
- Maintain our databases and conduct routine maintenance as needed to ensure data integrity
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Devising and implementing efficient and secure procedures for data management and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Review data for inconsistencies or anomalies that could skew analytical results
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Edit the requests based on data cleaning;
- Send the requests to study sites;
- Follow their replies to requests.
The complete application file including a curriculum vitae with a recent photo, cover letter and salary expectation, copies of diplomas, work certificates if any, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – need to be sent to the Human Resources department, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: 092 777 665, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, #5 Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
Deadline March 10th, 2019