Institut Pasteur du Cambodge will recruit 2 full time lab technicians to reinforce the Malaria Molecular Epidemiology Unit staff.
- Technical diploma or certificate from institute or university
- Fresh graduated accepted
- Available to start in May 2019
- Bilingual French / English – Khmer
- Receptive, meticulous, organized
- Knowledge in laboratory skill
- Computer knowledge
- Molecular biology
- Application of Standard Operating Procedures developed and used in the unit
- Application of waste disposal process
The complete application file including a curriculum vitae with a recent photo, cover letter and salary expectation, copies of diplomas, work certificates if any, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – need to be sent to the Human Resources department, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: 092 777 665, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, #5 Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
Deadline May 20th, 2019