Linked with clinical research programs, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge (IPC) will recruit a full-time Data manager to work on the creation of databases using REDCap software and the implementation of data-management activities dedicated to clinical research studies/trials at the Clinical Research Group of the Epidemiology and Public Health Unit with one-year renewable contract.
Based in Phnom Penh.
Beginning as soon as possible
- Cambodian nationality
- Language required: English and/or French in addition to Khmer;
- Experience in Data processing, Data management and Data analysis with STATA or R
- Bachelor degree in computer sciences, computer engineering or other diploma related to data processing, monitoring or analysis;
- Must be able to clean data;
- Excellent working knowledge of English and/or French;
- Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment;
- Must have the ability to work effectively with various personalities and cultures
- Good teamwork
- Good in communication, meticulous, autonomous
- Creates and maintains databases dedicated to clinical research using on REDCap;
- Works in collaboration with the IT department of IPC to secure server access and database security;
- Performs data-management activities using STATA preferably;
- Edits queries based on data cleaning;
- Follows-up the queries’ resolution with the Clinical Research Assistants;
- Performs data-extractions and edit reports;
- Feedbacks the Head of the Clinical Research Unit and the Project manager;
- Trains other staffs from the Epidemiology and Public Health Unit on database design and data management.
The complete application file including a curriculum vitae with a recent photo, cover letter and salary expectation, copies of diplomas, work certificates if any, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – need to be sent to the Human Resources department, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: 092 777 665, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, #5 Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
Deadline May 16th, 2019