Institut Pasteur du Cambodge will recruit 1 full time lab technician to reinforce the Malaria Molecular Epidemiology Unit staff.
- Technical diploma or certificate from institute or university
- Fresh graduated accepted
- Available to start in September 1st 2019
- Bilingual French / English – Khmer
- Receptive, meticulous, organized
- Knowledge in laboratory skill
- Computer knowledge
- Field work (at least 10 days per month)
- In vitro culture work
- Basic knowledge in entomology is a plus
- Mosquito dissection
- Application of Standard Operating Procedures developed and used in the unit
- Application of waste disposal process
The complete application file including a curriculum vitae with a recent photo, cover letter and salary expectation, copies of diplomas, work certificates if any, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – need to be sent to the Human Resources department, email: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, #5 Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
Deadline August 20th, 2019