Institut Pasteur du Cambodge will recruit a full time Quality System Manager for administration unit.
- Master / engineer diploma or certificate from institute or university
- Fresh graduated accepted
- Available to start in August 2019
- French or English + Khmer
- Rigorous, meticulous, organized, autonomous
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and self-motivation
- Good communication skill
- Knowledge in laboratory skill
- Basic computer knowledge to manage a database
- Redaction of Standards Operating Procedures
- Management and improvement of Quality System in the field of Biological Resources
- Management of a Database dedicated to Biological Resources
- Internal quality audit on laboratories
The complete application file including a curriculum vitae with a recent photo, cover letter and salary expectation, copies of diplomas, work certificates if any, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – need to be sent to the Human Resources department, email: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, #5 Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
Deadline July 31st, 2019