We are looking for two nurses based at Batheay district in Kampong Cham province and, one nurse based in Angrokar district in Takeo province. He/she will be responsible for the coordination and preparation of health facilities for the implementation of the observation and intervention phase activities of the TB-Speed Decentralization study.
- Language required : Khmer and English or French
- References required
- Fresh graduated accepted
- Available to start as soon as possible
- Preparing health facilities and participating in the implementation of the qualitative assessment:
- KAP assessments in both Observation and intervention phase
- Observations in both Observation and intervention phase
- Individual and KI Interviews in both Observation and intervention phase
- Collect aggregated data
- Conduct exhaustiveness checks
- Preparing and coordinating the implementation of the intervention in the different health facilities of the district
- Participation in the training of the health facility staff
- Supervision of the respect of the study procedures and data collection by the health facility staff
- Participation in the district implementation and country coordination team meetings
- Participation in the clinical Mentoring in Intervention Phase
- Oversee the patients and samples referral
- Reporting to the project manager
- Basic training in a health sciences, (Bachelors/ Diploma in Community Health, Public Health Nurses, Health promotion, Health research) training in nursing, biomedical sciences) or a related discipline.
- Understanding of the regulatory context, good clinical practices and standard operating procedures
- Working experience in research in conducting surveys /interviews in resource constrained settings is added advantage
- Communication skills and a good interpersonal relationship
- Ability to work independently, coupled with management and organizational skills.
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
- Availability to travel frequently to site
- Able to adequately complete a trip report
The complete application file including a curriculum vitae with a recent photo, cover letter and salary expectation, copies of diplomas, work certificates if any, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – need to be sent to the Human Resources department, email: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, #5 Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
Deadline August 15th, 2019