JOB OFFER FOR LABORATORY TECHNICIAN FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH FOR THE EPIDEMIOLOGY AND PUBLIC HEALTH UNIT
Institut Pasteur du Cambodge (IPC) will recruit a full time Technician Clinical Research – Laboratory Monitor to work on clinical research studies at the Clinical Research Group of the Epidemiology and Public Health Unit with a one year renewable contract.
- Language required : Khmer and English or French
- References required
- Laboratory Technician with at least 2 years’ experience in laboratory work, preferably in the mycobacteria field.
The Technician Clinical Research – Laboratory Monitor is based in Phnom Penh at the Institut Pasteur du Cambodge. He/she will act as liaison between the Clinical Research Group, the Central Laboratory and the teams including the laboratory team working at the health facilities level and participating to clinical research (study sites). He/she is under the supervision of the Head of the Clinical Research Group.
- Contributes to the biological samples and results managements for the studies conducted;
- Enters laboratory results in the dedicate databases;
- Constitutes the biobank implemented for the studies and manages it through the dedicated database:
- Contributes to strengthening the capabilities of laboratories of the study sites when needed;
- Ensures the implementation and application of laboratory techniques required for the purposes of studies at the hospitals participating to clinical research and performs training when needed;
- Manage stock of material and reagent and prepare orders accordingly;
- Ensure reagent and material availability in the laboratories of the hospitals participating to clinical research;
- Provides needed biological information to study team;
- Contributes to the up-date of laboratory dedicated standard operating procedures;
- Technical diploma or certificate from Institute or University;
- Knowledge of laboratory and mycobacteriology skills;
- Good French or English knowledge;
- Good computer knowledge;
- Good organization and communication skills;
- Available to start as soon as possible.
The complete application file including a curriculum vitae with a recent photo, cover letter and salary expectation, copies of diplomas, work certificates if any, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – need to be sent to the Human Resources department, email: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, #5 Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
Deadline August 23rd, 2019