Institut Pasteur du Cambodge will recruit a full time medical entomology technician to reinforce the Medical Entomology Unit, with field work and insectarium work, and also to organize the entomological collections, to identify field collected insects and help in insectarium work and for one year renewable contract.
- Technical diploma or certificate from institute or university.
- Fresh graduated accepted.
- Available to start in October 14th 2019.
- Bilingual English – Khmer.
- Rigorous, meticulous, organized.
- Basic knowledge in laboratory skill.
- Basic computer knowledge to manage a database.
- Basic knowledge in entomology is a plus but not a necessity as training will be provided.
- Field work collection.
- Mosquito identification and dissection.
- Application of Standard Operating Procedures developed and used in the institute for entomology.
- Stock management and laboratory supplies orders
The complete application file including a curriculum vitae with a recent photo, cover letter and salary expectation, copies of diplomas, work certificates if any, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – need to be sent to the Human Resources department, email: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, #5 Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
Deadline September 30th, 2019