lnstitut Pasteur du Cambodge (lPC) will recruit two contractual interviewers to conduct interviews on study sites (Ang Roka Village in Takeo province and Bathey District in Kompong Cham province) for the Clinical Research Group of the Epidemiology and Public Health Unit.
One month contract.
- Language required : Khmer and English or French
- References required:
- social sciences background
- or experience in conduction of semi-structured interviews related to health in Khmer.
- knowledge on childhood Tuberculosis and/or experience in the field of primary care and TB would be appreciated.
- Good organization and communication skills, talkative, empathy and patience
- Good “Word” software knowledge for retranscription
- Ability to work independently
- Available to start on 04th November 2019.
We are looking for one interviewer to conduct interview in Angroka Village, and one interviewer to conduct interview in Bathey District.
- He/she will be responsible of the appropriate conduction of semi structured interview from 10 to 12 health care workers involved in TB care from health centers or district hospital,
- on site, face to face, or at distance (phone, skype/video conference)
- following an interview guide, with a list of opened questions proposed to guide the interview
- estimated duration of one interview of 2 hours
- He/she will be responsible for recording the interview, for transcripting verbatim in Khmer exact terms of interview.
- He/she may be responsible to translate the interview in English (in that case, a prolonged contract can be proposed).
- He/she will be under the supervision of the Study Project Manager and of the Head of the Clinical Research Group.
The complete application file including a curriculum vitae with a recent photo, cover letter and salary expectation, copies of diplomas, work certificates if any, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – need to be sent to the Human Resources department, email: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, #5 Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
Deadline November 7th, 2019