Institut Pasteur du Cambodge will recruit one research engineer to reinforce the Malaria Molecular Epidemiology Unit team.
- Minimum research engineer or Master 2 diploma in the fields of molecular biology or biotechnology
- Fresh graduated candidature is accepted
- Available to start early 2020 (January-February)
- Fluent in English
- Background in molecular biology or biotechnology
- Professional experience in research laboratory is an asset
- Basic data management & computer knowledge
In the framework of the research activities conducted in the malaria molecular epidemiology unit, the role of the candidate will be to ensure the good processing of analytical activities in entomology, molecular biology. The candidate will also have to develop technique & SOP and will have a responsibility of result analysis, bench supervision & data management.
The complete application file including a curriculum vitae with a recent photo, cover letter and salary expectation, copies of diplomas, work certificates if any, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – need to be sent to the Human Resources department, email: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, #5 Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
Deadline December 26th, 2019