We are looking for one Study Research Assistant in Ang Rokar district in Takeo province. He/she will be responsible for the preparation and coordination of activities to be implemented at health facilities for the TB-Speed Decentralization study.
- Language required :
- English or French
- Nurse or midwife, or Social Science diploma
- Fresh graduated accepted
- Available to start as soon as possible
- Basic training in health sciences (Bachelors/ Diploma in Community Health, Public Health Nurses, Health promotion, Health research, training in nursing, biomedical sciences) or a related discipline.
- Working experience in research in conducting surveys /interviews in resource constrained settings is an advantage as well as experience of work with provincial health facilities
- Experience in Tuberculosis and/or Tuberculosis in children would be an asset
- Communication skills and a good interpersonal relationship
- Ability to work independently, coupled with management and organizational skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Availability to travel frequently to the site
- Able to adequately complete a trip report
Preparing the five health facilities of the district (1 District Hospital + 4 Health Centers) and coordinating the implementation of the intervention (lead in phase) in the different health facilities.
- Participation in the training of the health facility staff
- Supervision of the respect of the study procedures and data collection by the health facility staff
- Participation in the district implementation and country coordination team meetings
- Participation in the clinical mentoring in Intervention Phase
- Oversee of the patients and samples referral
- Control of the quality of data collected
- Reporting to the Project Manager
The complete application file including a curriculum vitae with a recent photo, cover letter and salary expectation, copies of diplomas, work certificates if any, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – need to be sent to the Human Resources department, email: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, #5 Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
Deadline December 30th, 2019