In the world, one in 10 people fall ill every year from eating contaminated food or water. 420 000 people die each year as a result.
This highlights the importance of making sure the food we eat is not contaminated with potentially harmful bacteria, parasites, viruses, toxins and chemicals. Food contamination can occur at any point during production, distribution and preparation.
Everyone along the production chain, from producer to consumer, has a role to play to ensure the food we eat does not cause diseases. Our mission is to assist all food operators to detect, control and prevent foodborne from farm to table and to provide quality and healthy foods. Precursor in its field, since 1995, our laboratory is involved to improve environment security in Cambodia.
We work for : Agribusiness – Tourism & Catering Industries – Individual Clients
TESTING : Our laboratory offers a wide range of analyses in all fields related to food safety
- Microbiological control of food
- Microbiological and physico-chemical controls of water and environment
- Surface and air controls
AUDITING – CONSULTING SERVICES – LABELLING : In compliance with the highest international quality standards
- Check of hygien conditions, control of products batches
- Audits of catering, supermarkets and food industries by qualified experts
- Elaboration, implementation and documentation of HACCP concepts
- We offer to private companies and public organizations to implement Quality Assurance Systems
- Training of your managers and your staff
- Our knowledge of the food law and labelling requirements for Europe, USA and all countries including also specific regulations
We provide you a unique contact and remain available for all question or quotation