The Clinical Laboratory of Institut Pasteur du Cambodge caters for its patients from private practice and receives also samples from hospitals and other clinical laboratories.
We are one of the major players in Cambodian Medical Testing due to:
- Its panel of over 150 tests in various fields: hematology, biochemistry, immunology, serology, bacteriology, parasitology, mycology, mycobacteriology.
- Rigorous quality control at the pre-analytical level (sampling, shipment and reception of the samples), at the analytical level (testing) and at the post-analytical level (result delivery).
- A staff who contributes to the scientific communication (publications, conferences, training).
- A training center: students medical doctor, students pharmacist, students technician and engineer.
- Technology transfer from research units of Institut Pasteur.
- Constant development of new services to meet the needs of health care providers.
In order to provide a complete service to our patients and to the clinicians, we collaborate with Laboratoire Cerba, which is the European leader in specialized clinical pathology, for very specialised biology tests and anatomopathologic exams.
The samples are sent by plane to France in optimum transport conditions, in strict compliance with the UN recommendations, and the IATA (International Air Transport Association) and ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) regulations.
The staff of the Clinical Laboratory is composed of 35 people including 2 biologists (one medical doctor and one pharmacist):
Dr Alexandra KERLÉGUER
Medical doctor, head of the Clinical Laboratory
Ms CHENG Sokleaph
Pharmacist, manager of the mycobacteriology laboratory
Our four biologists collaborate also with:
Mrs HENG Seiha
Engineer, manager of Molecular Biology Plateform
Ms Sayonne HAY
Engineer, quality referent
The Clinical Laboratory of Institut Pasteur du Cambodge is developing continuously its human and technical resources, imposing strict quality standards with the view to always meet your expectations.