JOB OFFER FOR A STUDY RESEARCH NURSE IN TAKEO REFERRAL HOSPITAL FOR THE EPIDEMIOLOGY AND PUBLIC HEALTH UNIT
Institut Pasteur du Cambodge (IPC) will recruit one full time Study research Nurse to work on clinical research studies at the Clinical Research Group of the Epidemiology and Public Health Unit with a one year renewable contract.
- Language required : Khmer mandatory + English or French
- References required
- Study Research Nurse with at least 2 years’ experience in hospital work, preferably in pediatric ward
- Knowledge about tuberculosis, medical terminology, pediatric care;
- Must have: strong communication skills with the public as well as physicians and co-workers
We are looking for one nurse based at the hospital level in Takeo province (Takeo Referral hospital). He/she will be responsible of the appropriate conduction of the ongoing studies at the hospital with respect of the study protocol and procedures, following Good Clinical Practices. He/she will act as liaison between the Clinical Research Group and the hospital participating to clinical research (study sites). He/she is under the supervision of the Study Project Manager and of the Head Clinical Research Group.
- Ensures the compliance with the research protocol;
- Identifies eligible participants to the study (screening process);
- Coordinates the activities between the different departments of the hospital participating to the study;
- Coordinates activities conducted at the hospital level together with the hospital Principal Investigator;
- Ensures the appropriate conduction of the Informed Consent Process;
- Ensures the per protocol implementation of nurse techniques required for the purposes of studies at the hospitals participating to clinical research with respect to the study procedures and performs training of local staff involved in the research whenever needed;
- Contributes to the collection of the biological samples and results managements;
- Ensures data collection and completion of necessary participant information in the dedicated files;
- Ensures and leads data entry using tablets and controls the quality of the data entry;
- Collaborates and communicates with the study team, including the Country Principal Investigators, the Project Manager, the Clinical Research Assistant and the other personal involved in the study;
- Produces reporting forms as required per the Project Manager.
- Diploma from an accredited nursing school required, bachelor of Nursing or other science degree preferred;
- Good English or French writing and speaking knowledge;
- Good computer knowledge;
- Good organization and communication skills;
- Available to start As Soon As Possible
The complete application includes a cover letter – with salary expectations, copies of diplomas if any, work certificates, curriculum vitae with a recent photo, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – are to be sent to the Human Resources department of Institut Pasteur du Cambodge #5, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh or by email to: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665.
Deadline: April 06th, 2020