Institut Pasteur du Cambodge will recruit two laboratory technicians to reinforce the Malaria Molecular Epidemiology Unit team.
- Technical diploma or certificate from institute or university
- Freshly graduated accepted
- Available to start in July 1st 2020
- Molecular Biology
- Application of Standard Operating Procedures developed and used in the unit
- Application of waste disposal process
- Bilingual French / English – Khmer
- Receptive, meticulous, organized
- Knowledge in laboratory skills
- Computer knowledge
In the framework of the research activities conducted in the malaria molecular epidemiology unit, the role of the candidate will be to ensure the good processing of analytical activities in molecular biology and serological analyses.
The complete application includes a cover letter – with salary expectations, copies of diplomas if any, work certificates, curriculum vitae with a recent photo, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – are to be sent to the Human Resources department of Institut Pasteur du Cambodge #5, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh or by email to: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665.
Deadline: June 20th, 2020