The Institut Pasteur du Cambodge (IPC) is seeking for a medical doctor to work as fulltime staff at Anti-Rabies Treatment Center based in Battambang province. The initial contract is offering for 1 year (renewable),
as staff to the Vaccination Center, IPC.
Starting date: August 01st, 2020
- Cambodian nationality
- Language skill required: English and/or French in addition to Khmer
- Willing to work based at Battambang province
- Experiences in outpatient consultation and vaccination
- Willing to work in prevention of rabies
- Newly graduated medical doctors are also encouraged for application
- High spirit of ethics responsibility and professionalism
- Proficiency in Khmer and English and/or French
- Good team work, Good in communication, meticulous, autonomous
- Good availability to insure necessary opening of the rabies prevention center
- Computer literacy : Word, Excel, Stata, Epi Data
- Basic training in health sciences (Bachelors/ Diploma in Community Health, Public Health, Nurse, Health promotion, Health Research) or a related discipline.
- Understanding of the regulatory context, good clinical practices and standard operating procedures
- Working experience in research in conducting surveys /interviews in resource constrained settings is added advantage
- Communication skills and a good interpersonal relationship
- Ability to work independently, coupled with management and organizational skills.
- Availability to travel frequently to health facilities participating to the study
- Able to adequately complete a site visit report
The complete application includes a cover letter – with salary expectations, copies of diplomas if any, work certificates, curriculum vitae with a recent photo, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – are to be sent to the Human Resources department of Institut Pasteur du Cambodge #5, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh or by email to: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665.
Deadline: July 15th, 2020