- Language required : English or French
- References required
- Starting date: August 17th, 2020
- At least bachelor degree in IT field
- At least 1 year experience with the same position
- Khmer and English speaker (French will be an added value)
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge in Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 & 2019 installation and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with network implementation and troubleshooting
- Experience with backup and disaster recovery
- Prefer knowledge in Linux environment
- Prefer knowledge in virtualization with VMWare ESXi
- Prefer experience with Exchange
- Quality related to the function (Honesty, Responsibility)
- Support IT problems locally and remotely
- Install and configure software
- Run CAT6 network cables & make connectors
- Troubleshoot PC, Mac, Printers, Scanners, Switches and other IT equipment
- Create & maintain user accounts in Active Directory
- Implement and troubleshoot network problems
- Update IT inventory and SOPs
- Troubleshoot internal telephone issues
- Other tasks requested by IT Manager
The complete application includes a cover letter – with salary expectations, copies of diplomas if any, work certificates, curriculum vitae with a recent photo, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – are to be sent to the Human Resources department of Institut Pasteur du Cambodge #5, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh or by email to: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665.
Deadline: August 10th, 2020.