JOB OFFER FOR ONE CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSISTANT IN BATTAMBANG FOR THE EPIDEMIOLOGY AND PUBLIC HEALTH UNIT
The Institut Pasteur du Cambodge (IPC) will recruit a full time Clinical Research Assistant to work on clinical research studies for the Epidemiology and Public Health Unit. Based in Battambang province.
- Cambodian nationality
- Language required : English and/or French in addition to Khmer
- Based in Battambang
- Beginning as soon as possible
- Serves under the authority of the study clinical investigator from Battambang hospital
- Be in liaison with IPC in a clinical research study on antibiotic resistance
- Visit emergency and medical wards from Battambang Hospital to identify patients eligible for the study.
- Visit clinical laboratory from Battambang Hospital to collect laboratory results
- Complete questionnaires with study participants, under the responsibility of the Battambang hospital clinical investigator.
- Perform quality control during the conduct of the study: verification of documents and data
- Handle queries generated and transmitted by the data-manager in IPC Phnom Penh
- Perform data entry into the study database;
- Perform other task related to Clinical Research Assistant duties assigned by the Battambang hospital clinical investigator.
- Experienced in hospital work, preferably Doctor or Pharmacist or Nurse
- Proficiency in Khmer and English and/or French
- Good team work
- Good in communication, meticulous, autonomous
- Willing to learn
- Computer literacy : Word, Excel, Power Point
The complete application includes a cover letter – with salary expectations, copies of diplomas if any, work certificates, curriculum vitae with a recent photo, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – are to be sent to the Human Resources department of Institut Pasteur du Cambodge #5, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh or by email to: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665.
Deadline: August 20th, 2020