One Clinical Research Assistant based in Siem Reap
Deadline: December 15th, 2021
Linked with clinical research programs, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge (IPC) will recruit one full time Clinical Research Assistant (CRA) to work on clinical research studies for the Clinical Research Group of the Epidemiology and Public Health Unit with one-year renewable contract.
Based in Siem Reap – Jayavarman VII hospital.
- Cambodian nationality
- Language required: English and/or French in addition to Khmer
- Based in Phnom Penh with frequent trips to province
- Ensures the proper onsite studies conduct at the hospital level
- Ensure that data and biological samples are collected according to the study protocols and procedures
- Performs quality control during the conduction of the study: verification of documents and data at the clinical sites.
- Handle the resolution of queries generated by the data-manager
- Performs data entry into the study database
- Fills-up and maintain updated the research files
- Serves as a liaison between health facilities participating to clinical research studies and the coordination team
- Performs other task related to Clinical Research Assistant duties assigned by Head of the Clinical Research Group.
- Experienced in hospital work, field work, preferably Nurse or Bachelor degree in life sciences
- Proficiency in Khmer and English and/or French
- Good team work
- Good in communication, meticulous, autonomous
- Willing to learn
- Computer literacy : Word, Excel, Power Point
The complete application includes a cover letter – with salary expectations, copies of diplomas if any, work certificates, curriculum vitae with a recent photo, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – are to be sent to the Human Resources department of Institut Pasteur du Cambodge #5, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh or by email to: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665.