One Medical Doctor in Battambang
Deadline: December 24th, 2021
The Institut Pasteur du Cambodge (IPC) is looking for a medical doctor to work as full-time staff at Rabies Prevention Center based in Battambang province. The initial contract is offering for 1 year (renewable), as staff to the Vaccination Center, IPC.
Starting date: January 3rd, 2022
- Cambodian nationality
- Language skill required: English and/or French in addition to Khmer
- Willing to work based in Battambang province
- Ensuring the activities of the Rabies Prevention Center according to the leadership of the head of the IPC Vaccination Center.
- Providing the consultation/prescription of Rabies Post-Exposure Prophylaxis protocol (PEP) to clients according to Standard Operation Procedures of the Vaccination Center.
- Contributing to rabies clinical research projects.
- Providing the scientific advice related to rabies PEP via phone call, email, and Facebook page
- Maintaining the database of patient clinical information and rabies PEP prescription
(Included data entry and data management)
- Maintaining the cold chain for storage of vaccines and immunoglobulins
- Managing the stock-inventory of the Rabies Prevention Center
- Generating the weekly and monthly activity reports
- Closely interacting with management and laboratory team at IPC
- Managing the animal specimen and laboratory result (specimen reception, shipment, and test results)
- Ensuring the necessary opening of the center during certain public holidays for the benefit of patients
- Respecting the work timing and IPC internal rules
- Strong leadership and team management
- Experiences in outpatient consultation and vaccination
- Willing to work in prevention of rabies
- Newly graduated medical doctors are also encouraged to apply
- High spirit of ethics, responsibility and professionalism
- Proficiency in Khmer and English and/or French
- Good team work, Good at communication, conscientiousness, independent
- Good availability to ensure necessary opening of the rabies prevention center
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Stata, Redcap…
The complete application includes a cover letter – with salary expectations, copies of diplomas if any, work certificates, curriculum vitae with a recent photo, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – are to be sent to the Human Resources department of Institut Pasteur du Cambodge #5, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh or by email to: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665.