One Laboratory Technician for the Laboratory of Environment and Food Safety
Deadline: December 29th, 2021.
lnstitut Pasteur du Cambodge is recruiting a full time lab technician to work in the Laboratory of Environment and Food Safety (LEFS) for 6 months.
- Technical diploma or certificate from Institute or University
- Fresh graduate is encourage
- Language required: Good English or French
- Available to start on January 6th, 2022
- Good knowledges in microbiology and/or chemistry especially in food safety
- Mastering of good laboratory practices
- Mastering internet and computer skills
- Excellent physical condition
- Rigorous, sense of responsabilities
- Dynamic character, eager to learn, sociable and enthusiastic
- Reception and registration of LEFS samples
- Customers welcome (reception, billing, invoicing)
- Edition and archiving results
- Microbiological food testing
- Microbiological and chemical water testing
- Culture media production and quality control.
The complete application includes a cover letter – with salary expectations, copies of diplomas if any, work certificates, curriculum vitae with a recent photo, Identity Card and driving license photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – are to be sent to the Human Resources department of Institut Pasteur du Cambodge #5, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh or by email to: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665.