One System and Network Administrator
Deadline: February 14th, 2021.
Institut Pasteur du Cambodge is looking for one system and network admin as full-time staff for Administration Unit.
- Language required : English or French
- References required
- Starting date: March 1st, 2022
- At least bachelor degree in IT field
- At least 3 years’ experience with the same position
- Khmer and English speaker (French will be an added value)
- Good problem solving skills
- Good knowledge in Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019 & 2022 installation and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in virtualization with VMWare ESXi
- Knowledge in Linux (Ubuntu, OpenSuse, Debian)
- Knowledge in Cisco/DELL switches
- Experience with backup and disaster recovery
- Experience with Active Directory and MS Exchange server
- Experience with network implementation and troubleshooting
- Prefer knowledge in Databases (MySQL, MSSQL)
- Quality related to the function (Honesty, Responsibility)
- Support IT problems locally and remotely
- Install and configure software
- Troubleshoot PC, Mac, Printers, Scanners, Switches and other IT equipment
- Create & maintain user accounts in Active Directory & Exchange
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Update IT inventory and SOPs
- Other tasks requested by IT Manager
The complete application includes a cover letter – with salary expectations, copies of diplomas if any, work certificates, curriculum vitae with a recent photo, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – are to be sent to the Human Resources department of Institut Pasteur du Cambodge #5, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh or by email to: [email protected].