One Postdoctoral Scientist for Immunology Unit
Deadline: July 15th, 2022
Institut Pasteur du Cambodge (IPC) is looking for one full time postdoctoral scientist immunology to study adaptive immune response to arborviruses.
- PhD degree in Immunology or closely related field
- Language required: English and/or French
- Start date flexible
- Full time position for minimum of 2 years
- Salary will be covered by the lab and will depend on the expertise of the candidate and includes an expatriate package.
- The project aims to understand B and T cell response to different arboviruses in humans with different disease outcomes after infection in an NIH-funded project
- Manage a research project
- Supervise PhD students and M2 students
- Work independently
- Expertise in human Immunology
- Expertise in multi-color flow cytometry and cell sorting is an asset
- Expertise in FlowJo and R is an asset
Immunology laboratory is located at Institut Pasteur du Cambodge in Phnom Penh, and offers up-to-date infrastructures (FACSAria Fusion, single cell analysis platform, sequencing platform, BSL3 laboratory). The lab is part of the Institut Pasteur International Network and Centers of Research on Emerging Infectious Diseases Network (NIH).
Publications from the lab related to the topic: Bournazos et al, Science 2021; Simon-Loriere, Duong et al, Scie Transl Med 2017; Upasani et al, Frontiers Immunol 2020 and 2021; Aguilar-Briseno, Nat Comm 2020.
More information can be found on https://www.pasteur-kh.org/immunology/ and https://research.pasteur.fr/en/member/tineke-cantaert/
Please send your application via email with your CV including contact details of two references to Tineke Cantaert ([email protected]) before July 15th, 2022.