One Laboratory Technician for the Medical Biology Laboratory Unit
Deadline: September 20th, 2022
The lnstitut Pasteur du Cambodge (IPC) is recruiting one full time laboratory technician based in the Medical Biology Laboratory for CircUs project. The contract is offering for 10 months.
- Cambodian nationality
- Technical diploma or certificate from Institute or University
- Fresh graduated is accepted
- Language required: English or French
- Manage specimen received in the framework of the project
- Perform bacteriological analysis, result interpretation and reporting
- Perform DNA extraction and molecular analysis
- Prepare reagents/solution for the analysis
- Data entry and archive
- Bio-banking and stock management
- Perform other tasks assigned by the project investigators or head of laboratory.
- Good knowledge in microbiology
- Knowledge in molecular biology and food safety is a plus
- Familiar with good laboratory practices
- Good team work, communication, rigorous and autonomous
- Dynamic character and eager to learn
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Power Point
The complete application includes a cover letter – with salary expectations, copies of diplomas if any, work certificates, curriculum vitae with a recent photo, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – are to be sent to the Human Resources department of Institut Pasteur du Cambodge #5, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh or by email to: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665.