One Account Receivable Officer for Administration Unit
Deadline: November 15th, 2022
The Institut Pasteur du Cambodge (IPC) is a Cambodian non-for-profit research institution established in 1953, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge (IPC) is today a scientific research establishment declared of public utility placed under the high patronage of the Ministry of Health of the Kingdom of Cambodia and under the responsibility of the Institute Pasteur on the scientific and technical levels. The IPC is a member of the Pasteur Network, which brings together 33 institutes present on five continents. It shares the Pasteurian values and the ethical charter to which the Pasteur Institutes are bound. Th e IPC has more than 250 employees, including about 30 expatriates of 10 nationalities and includes 5 research units. It carries out research activities in health biology, public health and service activities (Medical Biology Laboratory, vaccinations and water and food analyses) and training.
Institut Pasteur du Cambodge is seeking for a suitable and qualified candidate to fill a position of one Account Receivable officer:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in finance accounting
- Full time with one-year fixed duration contract, renewable
- Available to start from November 21st, 2022
- Preparation of quotations and contracts for new IPC clients
- Customers in account monthly billing and posting in to Accounting System
- Daily sale control with Cash/ bank transfer/ABA
- Preparation of mission oversees expenditure
- Communication between Laboratory and clients
- Log in user of NSSF and communication related to monthly billing to NSSF.
- Follow up payment/ Reconcile aging report
- Preparation of monthly rental invoices for campus residents.
- Understanding of CIFRS standards (For SME)
- Manage daily cash (replace team work if she/he is absence)
- Perform the other duties, as assigned by the department to the need of the working purpose.
- Other tasks assigned by management
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related business field
- Language required: English & Khmer, knowledge of French will be a plus
- Excellent ability to adapt
- Rigour and professional awareness
- Qualities related to the function (Pleasant personality, positive attitude, hardworking, reliable Confidentiality, Honesty)
- Be able to work under pressure, tight timeline and flexibility
- Good knowledge of software (Excel, Word, Outlook)
The complete application includes a cover letter – with salary expectations, copies of diplomas if any, work certificates, curriculum vitae with a recent photo, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – are to be sent to the Human Resources department of Institut Pasteur du Cambodge #5, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh or by email to: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665.