One Biobank Assistant in HSeQM Service
Deadline: December 15th, 2022
The Institut Pasteur du Cambodge (IPC) is a Cambodian non-for-profit research institution established in 1953, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge (IPC) is today a scientific research establishment declared of public utility placed under the high patronage of the Ministry of Health of the Kingdom of Cambodia and under the responsibility of the Institute Pasteur on the scientific and technical levels. The IPC is a member of the Pasteur Network, which brings together 33 institutes present on five continents. It shares the Pasteurian values and the ethical charter to which the Pasteur Institutes are bound. Th e IPC has more than 250 employees, including about 30 expatriates of 10 nationalities and includes 5 research units. It carries out research activities in health biology, public health and service activities (Medical Biology Laboratory, vaccinations and water and food analyses) and training.
Institut Pasteur du Cambodge is seeking for a suitable and qualified candidate to fill a position of Biobank Assistant in HSeQM Service for one year contract.
- Engineering degree or bachelor degree from University or Institute
- Knowledge in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biosafety or other related fields
- Experience in data management
- References required
- Full time position
- One year contract
- Fresh graduate accepted
- Available to start in January 2023
- Redaction of standard operating procedures
- Management of Quality System in the field of biological resources
- Management of a Database dedicated to Biological resources
- Internal quality audit on laboratories
- Provide the significant support to Biobank manager
- Conduct the meeting with team work
- Performs other duties assigned by manager
- Language required: English and Khmer, French is a plus
- Rigorous, meticulous, organized and autonomous
- Accurate typing (enter and maintain the data in the system)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and be familiar with Outlook
- Be patient and able to give a solution to lab operator toward work’s duty
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with liquid nitrogen and biobanking
- Awareness of Good Laboratory Practice and certain ISOs (NFS 96 900 and ISO 20387, ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 9001) is a plus.
The complete application includes a cover letter – with salary expectations, copies of diplomas if any, work certificates, curriculum vitae with a recent photo, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – are to be sent to the Human Resources department of Institut Pasteur du Cambodge #5, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh or by email to: [email protected], phone number: 092 777 665.